Saturday, February 10, 2007

What do YOU think?

David Beckham is coming to Los Angeles, California to play for the LA Galaxy team. It still seems so strange. I wonder to myself: is he doing it because he is older now? By soccer standards his hey-day in Europe is coming to an end so he can play here in the USA as a semi-retired old man at 40, eating cookies and twinkies and STILL overpowering our league's players easily? I mean, shoot: the USA league is easily on par with the 2nd tier level of Europe's futbol teams.

Or is it that he came here because he is so accosted in Europe by the paparazzi that he and his wife, ex-Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham, just want a little more freedom??

Well, I think I know the REAL answer. This man is GORGEOUS (and E doesn't even prefer blonds). And his wife - although WAY to skinny and strange-looking to ME, is considered HOT by most men. My theory???? I think that both of them want to break into.... Hollywood. Come on - you KNOW his wife is urging him, "Honey, I so want to be on that Desperate Housewives show!"

And that is why they chose to come to play in Los Angeles. Enough said...

No comments: