Saturday, February 17, 2007

West Elm - for the metrosexual in you!

* Yes! I own the capiz table lamp below!! * :)~
I love interior decorating. I am fond of saying that I must have been some gay interior decorater in some other life. My personal taste is a clean, modern (NOT contemporary) "retro-chic" look. Very mextrosexual. That said, I LOVE, love, LoVe the home decor store West Elm! There are only a few around the country and San Diego was lucky enough to get one about 2 years ago. My apartments and now the house I currently live in, are 90% full of furniture and decor from this place! It's like walking into a showroom for it. I favor dark espresso woods in my furniture and their use of bright colors (hey! I'm latina - we love color!) in their rugs, vases and decorative pillows are right up my alley! Now, I am not saying they are the cheapest place, but they are certainly not the most expensive either. And when things go on sale - they are a STEAL. Even my hip ex Italian boyfriend and frugal gay friend decorated their apartments similar to my old one - imitation is flattery! :) Check it out! You can always shop online or on the catalog - link.

No comments: