Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday Shout Out: Natalie

Today is Natalie's 27th birthday so best wishes are in order! I first met Nat 3 or 4 years ago when she got hired into Stefanie's promotional agency and Stef had me (since I have been doing it for so long) work her first job with her to help break her in, etc. Fabulously, the promo was at the uber gay club, Hamburger Marys, in Hillcrest - which always is extra fun for me :) I remember meeting Nat in front walking towards each other. We clicked immediately. The next day reporting back to Stef I told her, "I really like her and she has a great, open personality for promos!" Thus started our friendship. Since then, she's become a little bit of a younger sister of sorts - seeking advice and also everyone else in our old social click was in their 30s. We have shared some similarities - being the life and laugh of the party, not shy at all in public and work, sensitivity, the woes of having naturally curly hair, having olive colored skin year-round, new relationship discourses, noone ever knowing what the heck ethnicity we are, weight-fluctuation hahahha.. She's a way better cook than me, though - that is for sure! Happy Birthday, Natalie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue-eyed, naturally tanned Filipina and Russian - nice..

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweets!
Thanks so much for the Birthday Blog :) We need to get a cocktail soon !
Hugs
Nat