Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Elsamart Stock is Rising!!


If you don't know me or haven't read my moniker in the banner at the top of my blog -one of my many jobs and talents is modeling. I will get into it more in detail (including tips and EVERYTHING you need to know how to get into the Industry and not get scammed). But that is a whole other blog...

In any case, my resume is up on Monster.com - just for the hell of it - hehehe. And I once in a while actually click on the weekly emails sent to me 'matching my profile'. Eating some lunch right now, I clicked on it and clicked on a particular pharmaceutical sales job (cus I'm cute when I clean up and ya'll know E's got the 'gift to gab')...

Well - shoot - there is my smiling noggin at the top of the page from a Stock photo shoot I did a couple years back. Let me tell you - my stock images just pop up everywhere and when I least expect it. I may be an old broad, but I still got it!!

http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=60619511&aid=56847243-3177&WT.mc_n=MKT000125

and

https://jobs.lilly.com/index.cfm

PS - and what a great ice-breaker if I actually interview for the job, telling them, "And your company already is using my image as an 'employee' - so obviously I am JUST what you are looking for and you might as well give me the job...." WORK...IT...OUT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Lilly and my home city represented so well! Who wouldn't want to work in Indianapolis now?

Elsa Martinez said...

I didn't realize that they were an Indie company - the sales job was for El Centro - a far cry!hahahaha