Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CONTEST TIME: Who has got the...

CUTEST DOG?????

Is it Martinez Family Seis's sweet Lucy?


Or is it model friend Yolanda's fru-fru dog, Molly?
or:

Patrick's dog and frequent blog subject: Fred-the-Basset-Hound?


or elsamart's best friend Diana's horse of a Rottweiler - Kilo?



or is it highroller Maureen's good old half-breed mix Buddy?

More pics to judge as they are submitted to my email at elsamart@hotmail.com

You do NOT need to know me in order to submit or leave a comment. If you own a dog and can forward a pic - you qualify! :)

Stay tuned and leave comments!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted Boo's (kilo) photo? Hahaha. - D

Elsa Martinez said...

I take it that's a vote for Kilo...

Anonymous said...

Actually, if you had put the one of P and El Fred together on the recliner, that would win hands down! But, in this case, I vote for K and El Fred! -D