Friday, July 13, 2007

The Day Beckham came to LA

So today British futbol star, David Beckham, officially was welcomed to the Los Angeles soccer team, "The Galaxy". I don't really know what to expect. As I had mentioned in a previous blog (click here), I still think that he and wife came here to pursue careers in Hollywood - so, when does his wife's reality show start? Soon, I think. (SEE!!???)

I really have only 1 question. Who wins sexiest, ego-feeding, photo op?

Beckham?

or World Cup Champs: Italy???

Knock yourself and vote via leaving a comment below!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm tighty-whiteys!!!

Anonymous said...

I say, that there be a lot of man-scaping!

Anonymous said...

That man is hotter than my all time fave Brad Pitt. He is gorgeous! And, I love the reality show w/ Victoria Beckham. A must see. - D

Elsa Martinez said...

DIANA, you are NOT watching that show for real, are you?!!!

And for YOU to say that he is hotter than Brad Pitt - whom you have ADORED since college years when we went to see him in "Legends of the Fall" - I KNOW that must be pretty hot!

Anonymous said...

doesn't show beckham's hot face at all and the italians look greasy - ewww

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I am. I loved it. Got lots of laughs. Oh he's so hot. Did you see his pics in a magazine? I think it was a cover and they were in bed. WHOA!