Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's Just NOT Fair!!!

No, my dears, I am NOT gagging in this not-so-stunning photo of yours truly, but rather I am rocking out singing to some 80s music (what you don't see in the picture is the big margarita I am also drinking and holding- he he he). Anyhow: that brings me to my subject:

Tomorrow San Diego is hosting the kick off to the next American Idol auditions. And guess what? I am TOO damn old to audition!! Cheeeeennnngadoooooohhhhh (spanish cuss word for you monolinguals out there).

That just plain stinks! People tell me all the time I look years younger than my real age (sound effect of needle scratching off the record) - of....35!!! And as long as I keep an eye out for my rapidly graying stray hairs, it might (come on, could it really???) be true!! HAHAHA!!!

Well, to those of you who don't know me: one of the many hats I wear is that of a professional singer, with a music degree, years of experience singing, competing and performing in many different facets. I also am known to clean up well and be camera-friendly (must be my modeling and acting experience he he he) so I just KNOW that I would make at LEAST some TV time - even if it's to make a fool of me with Simon Cowell guessing my real age and then wagging his finger at me accusing that wasn't I shown on TV getting cut from the precursor to American Idol - the TV show, "Pop Stars", that auditioned and then made the all-girl band (including Pussycat Dolls' sexy lead singer Nicole), "Eden's Crush"???


Alas, it's true.... and if you want to read up on it more, you shall have to wait as I don't feel like typing the story all out again....

I am SO disappointed not to be there with the thousands (including my tone-deaf teenage next-door neighbor who has been wailing, er, practicing for days) that are currently sleeping and camping out at Qualcomm Stadium for their chance at Glory or utter Humiliation...

No comments: