Friday, August 17, 2007

"Hell's Kitchen" TV spoof

I had to plug this because I love my actor-friend, Reggie De Leon, who did the national tour with me in 2000 in the "Selena Forever" musical. Anyhew, he did a skit shown earlier this week on the Late, Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I always try to support my fellow actors and I laughed extra-hard at this one because it's a spoof of "Hell's Kitchen" - I watched the 1st season anyway. Also, Reggie got tons of screen time - cus he is that good! Click link below and watch "Coming Soon: Hell's Kitchenette". Be sure to watch it soon, because I am not sure how long the link stays up on the TV show website...

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/comedy/

** Special-added Bulletin - it's up on youtube so you can watch it easier below!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya need to learn how to put in links :)

Elsa Martinez said...

i can't link this anymore than what you see. The link he sent me only goes to the CBS website for the show itself. Tell me how to do it and I will!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks so much for doing this, Elsa! I freakin' love you!

And CBS put it up on Youtube just in case the other link is no longer working:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lOCOGJFNsQA

Thanks again!

- Reggie :)