Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Latina Style: VASZARO designs











About 3 years ago I met and modeled for local Latina designer Vanessa Rosas. You can see previous blog here about that first show. Since then I've modeled again for her as well as bought a one-of-a-kind black gown that I adore and has accompanied me to Vegas and Miami. I was checking out her website and, enjoying always seeing those I know work, I'd like to support her by posting it here for those wanting to check out some of her fantastic, super sexy and flowing designs.

Check it out:
http://www.vaszaro.com/

and click below for slideshow:
Vazsaro fashions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elsa!

You are such a sweetheart! I am speechless. Thank you so much for this beautiful profile you did on me. Honestly, it's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.
God bless you!