Monday, January 15, 2007

Elsa Commercial for the Amazing RocketRod Fishing Pole!!


I was just sitting down with my laptop computer while babysitting Patrick's daughter. After a day of us playing with Fred-the-basset hound I was pretty tired and she was watching the kid channel, "Nickelodeon". Suddenly I looked up at the end of a commercial to recognize the product: a super-fly kid's fishing pole that launches the fishing line like a rocket.

I shot this commercial almost a year ago on a freezing day at a lake here in San Diego County. The day I shot was with a 'Hispanic' family - my kids, husband and I were all Latinos. The day before they shot a 'white' family. Evidently on the version we saw, they edited most of the other family into the commercial and I only come out in 1 moment. That said, it's always nice to see my work in use. After all it's not about me: it's about the toy and the kids playing it. Sooo.... Here's the link to the product. Look for me with a ponytail, khaki pants, and pink t-shirt congratulating my kids launching their rockets at the end of a bridge. And just think: you can get this AMAZING product for only $19.95.

** PS - I can attest to it - it's a fun product and it REALLY works!!!

Here is the LINK

No comments: