Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Frappr gets it Right!


It really pains me to admit that I have been having a real tug-of-war in my relationship. My relationship with my Frappr map, that is. hehehe. Loyal readers will already be tuned into the yo-yo of previous blogs about my being happy with it, then sad. See, the Frappr map is still 'buggy'. Some days it works great, some days my member location dots disappear, some days I can't even see the map in the corner of my screen! Alas, until they work the kinks out of it I am contenting myself with the return of my Honolulu and Kuala Lumpur member-dots and new readers: Detroit and Southfield, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Sheboygan, WI; Mashpee, MO; and new International readers - Milton Keynes, England; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Curitiba, Brasil. WElcOME, Friends to my on-going babble and diary of my life! :)

No comments: