Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Models work it out in Roppongi Restaurant

Forgive me for taking a moment to post some of my old modeling jobs. It's my way of documenting jobs and friends I've worked with and for those close to me to get a peek into some of my jobs. This job from June 2005 was a show for Niche Boutique clothes in Little Italy, San Diego. It took place at my favorite restaraunt, Roppongi, in La Jolla overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. It was a lot of fun even though my large fan club of friends who attended evidently were drunk and annoyingly demanding to the poor waitress but very supportive of us models! I was very skinny then - and I soon learned why - I was diagnosed with bad strep throat the next day and was on the couch for a week feeling like I was dying. (That said, I just remember being horrified and flattered that they put my old arse at 33 in a bikini next to those young girls!!) Now how can you DO that to somebody??!!! Click on the web album below and enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: