Friday, January 05, 2007

Have a Great Weekend!!!

I am off on my family's 2nd ever Martinez Camping Trip - yep: a weekend renting a huge cabin in the mountains with some snow, sledding, games, tons to eat and drink and much laughter! I am very blessed to have my - wait - let me count on my fingers - 8 neices and nephews - along with my folks, 5 siblings, and their spouses. I think we are totalling about 19 people! That is a whole lotta noise coming from this outgoing, gregarious family! Unfortunately, I won't be around thus to blog for a couple days but appreciate each and every one of my readers from around the world - especially those signing onto my Frappr map so I can daydream about how different all our lives must be from such different places on this great Earth! Have a great, safe, weekend everyone! :)

*that is a pic of my nephew, Isaiah, showing off the mexican mariachi loco (crazy) in him!!

No comments: