Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Yahooooo!"

Last night my brother, Gabe, called to inform me my big grin was smiling at him and the ENTIRE computer world from the home page of Yahoo.com. A couple years ago I was on the home page of AOL.com - so my lifestyle stock photography images seem to be selling to some pretty big clients.

My brother sent me the page but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to link it onto this blog. So until then: enjoy a picture from that same shoot.

The ironic thing is, is that it accompanies the "Yahoo jobs" section - which I have been clicking on daily lately while on the lookout for a possible career change. !!!!!! It must be a sign... :)

3 comments:

Patrick said...

But you all look so happy in that picture. I never see people smile like that at work.. :)

Elsa Martinez said...

oh... I put a smiling one on becus the one on Yahoo was of me smiling as well. I've got this EXACT pic taken seconds later with no smiles and serious like we are bad asses he he he :)

Anonymous said...

i'd be smiling too with such yummy co-workers LOL