Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vaszaro Runway Show

A couple years ago I had the good fortune to meet a lovely and talented local Chicana (Mexican-American) fashion designer named Vanessa Rosas. Since then I've 'walked' in a couple of her runway shows while feeling extra proud to be supporting a fellow latina in her artistic endeavours. Being latina, her clothes of course tend to be sexy and I now even own one of her original one-of-a-kind gowns myself! This first show was an extra treat since I worked alongside friends (and some familiar faces on this blog's web albums) Genevieve and Sharona. The show was at the Gaslamp club Galileo 101 in downtown San Diego and we had a huge turnout of friends to cheer us on (actually, they were screaming and laughing so loudly at me when I walked past them that I started to break character and smile - shame on me!! hehehe) Click on webphoto album and enjoy the slideshow! :)

No comments: