Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Young Latina Comedienne makes me Laugh!


I'm always up to support my fellow latina sisters in the entertainment industry - even those who beat me out on TV roles (huh, P? lol!) Check out this young half Mexican - Half Native-American stand-up comedienne. Her name is Anjelah Johnson. I don't know her personally, but she has gorgeous bone-structure, and is great at character role-playing in her recounting getting her nails done. I bet some of you can relate to what she says - I rarely get my nails done, but I've heard these things!!! HAHAHA Enjoy the link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would this be as funny if the comic had made fun of a Latino/a ?

Elsa Martinez said...

ohhh dang it - i AM truly sorry if anyone was offended by that - shoot - I am the LAST person to racially make fun of people - i just thought she was very cute plus it's different to see someone so young AND a girl AND a latina to do stand-up. To make those offended feel better I will post another one of hers that pokes fun at latinos so you needn't feel so sensitive, orale??? :)